Hi! %%First Name%%

I am Santhosh..Web Designer from Hyderabad

Want to Design WebSite for %%Last Name%%

If it is yes, Then why wait?,
Get your Own Business Website Designed only for Rs.1,499/-
Responsive Website (Desktop, Tablet & Mobile) versions Website only for Rs.5,999/-
Get Logo, Business Card, Letter head, ID Card, Envelop, designed only for Rs.3000/-
Send 10K SMS campaign for Rs.1500/- & 1Lak Email campaign for Rs.2000/-

Call Now: 095058-95059 / Email: Sales@99Hosters.com

See Website Designing Packages Here:
www.99hosters.com/website-packages.html

Get Complete Website which includes below:

Website Designing Features:

- Responsive Website (Mobile and Tablet Compatibility)
- Total HTML Pages (8-12 Pages)
- Home Page with XML Animation
- PHP Form on Contact Page
- XML Photo / Product Gallery
- Live Chat on website
- Installation of Stat Counter on website
- Google Site Map Integration
- Google Analytics Installation
- 1000 Promotional SMS
- Facebook Page Creation
- Website Maintenance

Note:

  • Extra Monthly Maintenance Rs. 300/- (For 1 Years Rs. 2000/-)
  • Content and Images need to be provided by client.
  • 70% Amount need to be paid as advance after completion of website remaining 30%
For more information see our website at http://www.99hosters.com/